Residents may have noticed that work is commencing to replace the Southampton to London fuel pipeline in the local area and enabling works does mean the removal of trees/ hedges and access to the Naishes Lane SANG (Suitable Alternative Green Space). If you have any concerns or queries please in the first instance visit Southampton to London Pipeline Project by clicking HERE for more information and to contact the pipeline team to register your concerns.
- Notice of Election – District Councillors March 30, 2022
- Notice of Election – Church Crookham Parish Council March 30, 2022
- Bus Diversion – Fleet from 11th April 2022 onwards March 28, 2022
- Have a say on water company’s draft 25 Year Environment Plan March 22, 2022
- NEWS from the Southampton to London Pipeline team … February 25, 2022