Promoting community values, economic well being and pride in church crookham

Problems with Flooding Recently?

If you have experienced flooding recently please do report it by filling in the Hart flooding survey, you can access it at this link:
If you have experienced raw sewage flooding, it is essential that you report this directly to Thames Water via their online survey or by ringing 0800 316 9800.
Even if you have reported flooding in the past, it is worth reporting again if flooding has reoccurred. Multiple reports from the same property shows up where the highest risk of flooding is and therefore which areas should be priorities for protection.