Following the routine tree survey carried out by an independent tree specialist last Autumn, and upon his professional advice, some trees have had to be removed. This work has been undertaken by the Parish Council’s contracted tree surgeon. This is never a decision the Parish Council takes lightly and is only done when the tree in question poses a risk to the public’s safety or to private property. Please visit www.churchcrookham.org.uk to read our tree policy which states the commitment of the council to not only replant trees to replace those removed but to go beyond this and plant more to ensure that the parish has a healthy and diverse tree population for the future generation of residents and visitors.
- Coronavirus Helpline November 10, 2020
- Poppy Appeal October 26, 2020
- Flooding and Sandbags October 21, 2020
- Can you and your family spare an hour this half term? October 19, 2020
- Are you affected by pavement parking? September 21, 2020