Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- Community Action Morning – 23rd October 2021 October 21, 2021
- Esso Fuel Pipe Installation – An Update October 18, 2021
- Beacon Hill Road – Emergency Road Closure October 18, 2021
- Crookham Park Travel Pack October 12, 2021
- Stagecoach 10, 409 & 410 reverting to pre-roadworks routes and timetables September 30, 2021