Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- Coronavirus Helpline November 10, 2020
- Poppy Appeal October 26, 2020
- Flooding and Sandbags October 21, 2020
- Can you and your family spare an hour this half term? October 19, 2020
- Are you affected by pavement parking? September 21, 2020