Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- Are you affected by pavement parking? September 21, 2020
- COVID-19 Testing Site – Hart District Council Carpark September 21, 2020
- Casual Vacancy for Parish Councillor – Gally Hill Ward September 8, 2020
- Notice of road closure – Fleet Road September 8, 2020
- Notice of highway works on Redfields Lane: September 3, 2020