Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- Thank you from Church Crookham Parish Council May 11, 2018
- Installation of Neighbourhood Equipped Area of Play April 19, 2018
- Southampton to London Pipeline Project Consultation March 23, 2018
- Easter Concert 31st March March 5, 2018
- Great British Spring Clean in Church Crookham – Postponed March 1, 2018