Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- Road Works on Redfields Lane July 15, 2021
- COVID-19 Surge Testing in Hart June 1, 2021
- Great British Spring Clean Week – 28th May to 13th June May 27, 2021
- ROAD CLOSURE – ALDERSHOT ROAD 23.03.2021-26.03.2021 March 24, 2021
- Church Crookham Vaccination Centre – New Website March 1, 2021