Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- CHILDREN’S PLAYPARKS NOW OPEN July 10, 2020
- OUTDOOR GYM NOW OPEN July 10, 2020
- Changes to Fleet to Reading No. 7 Bus Services from 06.07.2020 July 6, 2020
- New Collection Book Service – Hampshire Library Services June 9, 2020
- Face Masks and Public Transport June 9, 2020