Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- VACANCY – PARISH COUNCILLOR August 6, 2018
- Temporary Traffic lights on A287 from 23rd July July 12, 2018
- Have your Say! July 9, 2018
- Farnborough Airshow – Local Traffic Information July 6, 2018
- Submission to the Secretary of State of the Hart Local Plan: Strategy and Sites 2016-2032 July 5, 2018