Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- Children’s Christmas Party 1st December 2019 Tickets now available November 5, 2019
- Can you help us plant some Spring bulbs around Church Crookham? October 29, 2019
- Fleet Lions in Need of Donations October 29, 2019
- Tea Dance 24.11.2019 – Booking Now Open! October 15, 2019
- Community Litter Pick – 28.09.19 September 23, 2019