Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- Casual Vacancy – Church Crookham East Ward January 22, 2020
- VE Day 75th Anniversary Street Party! Sat 2nd May 2020 January 15, 2020
- You now need to register your car if you want to visit the tip! January 13, 2020
- Crossing Patrol Officer Required in Church Crookham January 7, 2020
- Beware of Cold Calls! December 11, 2019