Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- FREE Apple Tree Pruning Workshop 17th – 18th February February 8, 2018
- Drainage Improvement works in Gordon Avenue January 19, 2018
- FREE Outdoor Gym Training at Peter Driver sports fields January 9, 2018
- Remembrance commemorations 2017 October 19, 2017
- Transport in Hart Survey October 19, 2017