Drainage improvement works are due to be carried out in Gordon Avenue to start Monday 22nd January 2018 and are expected to last for one week. During this time the carriageway will be closed to traffic, a signed diversion will be in place, which will utilise Corringway, Madeley Road and Hamilton Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained for the duration of the works and residual vehicular access will be permitted to properties where safe to do so.
- Notice of Election – District Councillors March 30, 2022
- Notice of Election – Church Crookham Parish Council March 30, 2022
- Bus Diversion – Fleet from 11th April 2022 onwards March 28, 2022
- Have a say on water company’s draft 25 Year Environment Plan March 22, 2022
- NEWS from the Southampton to London Pipeline team … February 25, 2022