Following the discovery of the variant, first identified in India, in the Hart region, residents without COVID-19 symptoms have been asked to come forward for a PCR test. Residents no longer need to book via the national system and can walk or drive in to get tested. See HERE for further information.
- Emergency Road Works – Rounton Road, Church Crookham August 25, 2021
- Allotment Annual Show August 10, 2021
- A287 Farnham Road Improvements – An Update for Residents August 9, 2021
- Road Works on Redfields Lane July 15, 2021
- COVID-19 Surge Testing in Hart June 1, 2021